WRTL – iTunnel
WRTL – iTunnel profile
Philips WRTL is one of Europe´s largest suppliers of exterior lighting, with over 80 years of manufacturing experience and a product range covering more than 500 lighting products and control systems.
Based in Tipton, West Midlands, we specialise in providing total solutions for a broad range of exterior lighting applications in both the commercial and public amenity fields, including roads, tunnels, infrastructure, land and cityscape, retail and leisure developments.
Our purpose is to provide significant value and measurable benefits to our clients by:
- Delivering creative, environmentally-friendly lighting solutions across a broad range of applications;
- Reducing the cost of lighting installation and management, and increasing product lifetimes;
- Successfully managing projects to stated budgets, resources and deadlines;
- Meeting the exact standards and complex management requirements of PFI programmes;
- Investing in the necessary resources and infrastructure in order to maintain up-to-date business knowledge and technical skills;
- Ensuring that all products are made to the highest quality standards and delivered on time, at a competitive price;
- Maintaining or exceeding all current safety, environmental and quality standards;
- Continually developing and enhancing our product and service ranges in order to meet the increasingly sophisticated demands of our clients.
Philips WRTL are members of the Institution of Lighting Professionals (ILP) and the Highways Electrical Association (HEA-HEMSA).
For more information on the ILP and their activities please visit: www.theilp.org.uk
For more information on the HEA please visit: www.highwayelectrical.org.uk